schooling and money of center class African American families and
- Believing in quality, we transport products from quality approved dairy cooperative from eastern parts of Nepal, follow optimal standards and undertake series of quality testing procedures.
- Milk is boiled for 4 to 5 hours which is then poured into a hand-cranked centrifuge device and employ traditional methods to remove all the fat. The fat is then further boiled to prepare ghee, a type of local butter, and is sold as a separate commodity. The fat-free milk is then processed to make Royal Dog Chew.
- The milk is let to cool down, and is then treated with 10 ml of lime juice and 10 mg salt in about 100 gallons of milk. The mild acid coagulates the milk, and the salt triggers the process. The solid are then separated using a burlap sack, which is washed for several times in warm water to remove whey, salt and lime juice.
- The cheese is then wrapped with burlap sack, and depending on the humidity and temperature of the room, it is pressed for 2 to 3 days, after which, soft cheese forms. The soft cheese are then placed over a fire, smoke of which ferments it.
- The soft cheese is then chopped into sizes, and cooked under the sun and smoke for about 2 to 3 months.
- These chews are collected from the farmers and transported into our warehouse, which is sorted for quality. Out of the total, only 10 to 15 percentage of hard cheese are selected for the production of Royal Dog Chew, and the remaining cheese is either sold for human consumption or used for other purposes.
- The chews are further cleaned using buffing machines and lime juice, chopped into sizes which are packaged and then shipped to dealers from our facility in Pennsylvania.
- Small farmers who milk yaks and cows, process them to prepare cheese and cook them under the sun and smoke to make Churpis contributes to 25% of total processing of Royal Dog chew.
- After the production of hard cheese, they are transported to our Quality Inspection Warehouse in Kathmandu, where experts at Quality Inspecting Unit undertake various quality check mechanism, along with cleaning and sorting, contributing to 15% of the production of Royal Dog Chew.
- The remaining 60% of the production undertaken at our facility in Pennsylvania, where the hard cheese is resorted, dehydrated, cut, packaged and shipped.